We are committed to provide Excellent Quality Education in Arts, Science and Commerce faculties as per UGC, Savitribai Phule Pune University and Government of Maharashtra norms to create multidisciplinary best citizens, and to satisfy the students and parents requirements through continual improvements in Quality of Education Services.”
The College Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) was established on 11th February 2004. The Cell has been functioning actively of our Academic and Administrative activities. “Quality Policy” is the major objective of our IQAC through continuous monitoring and constant follow-up of undergoing activities.
As per the guidelines from NAAC:
“The prime task of the IQAC is to develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic improvement in the overall performance of institutions. For this, during the post-accreditation period, it will channelize all efforts and measures of the institution towards promoting its holistic academic excellence.
Objectives of IQAC:
IQAC has a defined Quality Objectives as:
- To aim for being a ‘College with Excellence’
- To achieve academic and administrative excellence
- Creating a student-centric atmosphere for holistic learning
- To develop stronger Industry- Academia relation for benefit of staff and students
- To promote Interdisciplinary and collaborative research
- To enhance the quality of staff by promoting and encouraging overall faculty development
- To aim for International collaborations and International programs
- To enhance Infrastructure for Teaching-Learning and Administration
The IQAC team believes in planning based on:
- Analysis of current trends
- Current needs of the education field
- Continuous improvement in teaching-learning and evaluation
- Use of latest technology for the betterment of students
- Social affairs and their impact on education
- Institutional Social responsibility
- Appropriate decision-making
- Effective implementation of the plans.