Best Student Trophy 2018-19
Aim of the contest:
It is a unique activity of Modern College to felicitate and appreciate the most outstanding student with ‘The Best Student Trophy Award’ from each wing (Junior, Senior and Post Graduate). It has been done in order to tap the best potential of each student. Over the years, it has been done successfully and we are sure, it would continue to be so. To add up to the benefits of the students, this year onwards we are conducting the whole process online keeping in mind the transparency of the procedure. This will help each student to understand his status in comparison with those of others.
The Best Student Trophy is awarded to the Best Student from Junior Wing, Senior Wing and Post- Graduate Wing.
- The best student from Junior Wing receives “College Trophy” and “Late Jyotsna Godbole Cash Prize”.
- The best student from Senior Wing receives “Damodar Shield” and “Veer Savarkar Cash Prize”.
- The best student from Post-Graduate Wing receives “Best Student P.G Trophy”.
The selected best student from each wing is honored by the ‘Excellence Trophy’ and a blazer by the college. Also college sponsors the registration fees to attend ‘The Student Council Conference’.
- Students studying in Modern College, Shivajinagar, Pune 411005 securing marks above 60% in the examination conducted in March/April 2018.
- Attendance should be minimum 70%.
- Students participating in Co-curricular activities, Extra- curricular activities, Sports, NSS and NCC will be preferred.
- The activities performed in last two years will be considered.
(Co-curricular Activity includes Seminars, Project, Presentations related to academics, subject related competitions etc.
Extra-curricular Activity includes Arts, Vocal, Instrumental related competitions or any activity other than academics and sports.)
- The committee invites online applications from the students and scrutinizes them by pre-defined norms.
- A separate merit list is prepared for each wing and eligible students are shortlisted for an interview which consists of a personal interview and a group discussion.
- List of shortlisted students and the date of personal interview will be displayed on the web page of college.
- ‘Best Student of The Year’ will be declared on the basis of his/her performance in personal interview and group discussion.
- Date of release the application form : 17th December 2018
- Last date for online submission of form : 29th December 2018
- Date of release of shortlisted student list : 2nd January 2019
- Date of personal interview : 5th January 2019
Instructions to fill the form:
- Mandatory fields are marked with *
- Get the name and email address of your Class Adviser before you fill the form.
- Keep the scanned copies of the following documents ready before filling the form
- Photograph in JPEG format (Max Size 1MB). Name the file as: first name _last name (e.g amit_shelar)
- Mark list of examination passed in March / April 2018. Name the file as:
first name _last name_mark (e.g amit_shelar_mark)
- Certificates of all co-curricular activities should be scanned in single PDF file. Name the file as: first name _last name_cocur (e.g amit_shelar_cocur) and upload it under co-curricular section.
- Certificates of all Extra-curricular activities other than academic and sports should be scanned in single PDF file. Name the file as: first name _last name_excur (e.g amit_shelar_excur) and upload under the section Extra-curricular activities.
- Certificates of all sports related activities should be scanned in single PDF file. (Name the file as: first name _last name_sport (e.g amit_shelar_sport) and upload it under the section Sports activity.
- NSS and/or NCC certificates/achievements should be scanned in one PDF. Name the file as: first name _last name_nsnc (e.g amit_shelar_nsnc)
- The span of all the activities to be entered by the students should from June 2016 till date only.
Note: Forms once submitted cannot be edited.
Online registration closed !