Best Student Trophy 2021-22
Result of Best Student Trophy 2021-22
Modern college has offered several opportunities and launched diverse career pathways for the student community. Keeping our eyes to the future, we celebrate the past and visualize a bright future of our college with endless possibilities ahead. College caters to the needs of diverse types of students by providing them platforms to explore and self realize their potential and to improve their overall personality. These are in the form of different associations, Sports, NCC, NSS competitions, career guidance sessions, remedial coaching, and many other programmes.
Selection as the ‘Best Student’ of the College is definitely a matter of pride for the student. The selection process for the best student also motivates students to follow the path to his goal. Best Student Trophy Contest is one among them. This contest was started by our college authorities almost three decades ago. The aim of this contest was to identify students who not only excel in their academics but also in co-curricular and extra-curricular activities. Identifying and selecting best students amongst the vast variety of multitalented students in our college is a challenging process. This activity creates enthusiasm between students to develop their career with good personality, all around knowledge and good communication skill. Initially the registration process was completely manual, now college has started conducting the whole process online from 2017-18 keeping in mind the transparency of the procedure. This will help each student to understand his status in comparison with those of others. The best student trophy committee also organizes various programs for advance learners to enrich their capacity and potential throughout the year.
The Best Student Trophy is awarded to the Best Student from Junior Wing, Senior Wing and Post- Graduate Wing. (These are rotational trophies)
• The best student from Junior Wing receives “College Trophy” and “Late Jyotsna Godbole Cash Prize”.
• The best student from Senior Wing receives “Damodar Shield” and “Veer Savarkar Cash Prize”.
• The best student from Post-Graduate Wing receives “Late G. M. Bansude Trophy”.
The selected best student from each wing is honored by the ‘Excellence Trophy’ and a Blazer by the college in the felicitation ceremony from year 2017-18.
From the academic year 2021-22, the best student trophy winner from each wing will be honored by the permanent trophy as ‘Pushp-Bhasakra Excellence Trophy’ and a Blazer in the felicitation ceremony.
- Students studying in Modern College, Shivajinagar, Pune 411005 securing marks above 60% in the examination conducted in March/April 2021.
- Attendance should be minimum 70%.
- Students participating in Co-curricular activities, Extra- curricular activities, Sports, NSS and NCC will be preferred.
- The activities performed in last two academic years will be considered.
(Co-curricular Activity includes competitive examinations, seminars, project, presentations related to academics, subject related competitions, workshops, conferences, symposia attended etc.
Extra-curricular Activity includes Arts, Vocal, Instrumental related competitions or any activity other than academics and sports, participation in social work, campaign, etc.)
The best student trophy contest is performed in three rounds:
First Round: (Scrutiny Round)
- The committee invites online applications from the students and scrutinizes them by pre-defined norms.
- A separate merit list is prepared for each wing and eligible students are shortlisted for second round from each wing.
- List of shortlisted students and the date of personal interview will be displayed on the web page of college.
Second Round: (Personal interview and GD Round)
- Shortlisted students from each wing are called for an interview which consists of a personal interview and a group discussion.
- A separate panel of judges for each wing shortlists three contestants for the next round based only on their performance in interview and group discussion.
Third Round: (External Reviewer Round)
- All shortlisted contestants in second round are interviewed by an external reviewer.
- ‘Best Student of The Year’ will be declared on the basis of his/her performance in overall process.
BEST STUDENT TROPHY CONTEST 2021-22
This year the contest will be organized completely online mode.
- Date of release the application form : 25th January 2022
- Last date for online submission of form : 4th February 2022
- Date of release of shortlisted student list : 10th February 2022
- Date of Second Round : 15th February 2022
- Date of Third Round : 15th February 2022
(Note: Please note that there may be change in dates due to some unavoidable circumstances. Changed dates, if any, will be declared immediately on website of the college)
Instructions to fill the form:
- Keep the scanned copies of the following documents ready before filling the form
- Photograph in JPEG format (Max Size 1MB). Name the file as: first name _last name (e.g amit_shelar)
- Mark list of examination passed in March / April 2021 duly signed by your class teacher with gradation. Name the file as: first name _last name_mark (e.g amit_shelar_mark)
- The list of all certificates of co-curricular, extracurricular activities, sports, NCC, NSS and other than this should be prepared sequentially as per page numbers which will be appeared in the PDF. (The list of certificates should be considered as page no 1 by default.)
- The list of all certificates prepared and all certificates should be scanned in single PDF file. Name the file as: first name _last name_cert (e.g amit_shelar_cert) and upload it at the end of form.
For any queries, please mail on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Duplicate forms will be rejected.
|Best Student Trophy Winners since 1999|
|1999-2000||Sumedh Devgaonkar||XI Sc.|
|2004-05||Harshali Damle||XII G|
|2006-07||Mayukh Gosavi||XI Sc.|
|2007-08||Miss.Shivai Aher||XI Sc.|
|2008-09||Miss.Raut Tejal||XI Sc.|
|2009-10||Miss. Madhavi Bijalani||XI Sc.|
|2010-11||Miss. Zalte Gayatri H.||XII G|
|2012-13||Miss. Navangul Sharvani||XII-G|
|2013-14||Joshi Shesha Jayant||XII-A|
|2016-17||Kewalramani Jatin T.||XII-G|
|2006-07||Rajesh Chomal||S.Y.B.Sc. (Micro)|
|2008-09||Miss. Jaiswal Trishla||T.Y.B.A.|
|2009-10||Miss. Sonia Mutha||T.Y.B.Com|
|2010-11||Thakur Rajan S.||T.Y.B.Sc. (Micro)|
|2012-13||Gawade Vikram Uttam||T.Y.B.A.|
|2014-15||Indore Suvarna||T.Y.B.Sc. (Maths)|
|2015-16||Miya Shaheen||T.Y.B.Sc. Comp.Sci.|
|2016-17||Sahu Rushav J||T.Y.B.A.|
|2018-19||More Ruchika||T.Y.B.Sc. (Maths)|
|2019-20||Himani Dhyani||T.Y.B.Sc. (Micro)|
|2020-21||Swapnil Pawar||T.Y.B.Sc. (Botanay)|
|2007-08||Miss. Rupali Albur||M.Sc. Comp. Sci.|
|2008-09||Bhosale Pradeep||M.Sc. Comp. Sci.|
|2009-10||Miss. Sherin Charley||M.Sc. Comp. Sci.|
|2010-11||Bhosale Vivek P.||M.Sc.I Comp. Sci.|
|2011-12||Devendra Tagare||M.Sc. Comp. Sci.|
|2014-15||Upadhyaya Sonakshi||M.A. II|
|2016-17||Navale Sujeet C.||MCA-II|
|2017-18||Mane Vishwadeep||M.Sc.I (Micro)|
|2018-19||Sonar Deveshri||M.Sc.II (Micro)|
|2020-21||Shraddha Rana||M.Sc. II (Micro)|