T.Y.B.Sc. Preference form for Provisional Admission
for the Academic Year 2023-2024(For Subjects : Botany, Chemistry, Electronic Science, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology) The process of filling online preference form and generation of online provisional admission merit list for the provisional admissions to T.Y.B.Sc. (For Subjects : Botany, Chemistry, Electronic Science, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology) for the academic year 2023-24 is as follows.
- Students of Modern College of Arts, Science and Commerce (Autonomous), Shivajinagar, Pune-5, who are eligible to take admission to T.Y.B.Sc. (For Subjects : Botany, Chemistry, Electronic Science, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology) should use following link of preference form
- Student should have valid and active gmail account to fill online preference form for T.Y.B.Sc. , the Academic Year 2023-24.
- Students should keep scanned copies of F.Y.B.Sc. and S.Y.B.Sc. mark sheet in .pdf file format ready to upload during the online form submission.
Last date to fill the Preference form is 14th June 2023.
According to preferences, merit list for provisional admission to T.Y.B.Sc. will be displayed on college website on 17th June 2023.
- Separate notice will be displayed for online provisional Admission process along with merit list.
An AppealDear Students and Parents, You may be aware that admission to TYBSc (Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics and Microbiology) are given on the basis of a merit form filled out by the SYBSc students of the previous academic year. As you are aware, the Modern College of Arts, Science, and Commerce (Autonomous), has always carried a deep sense of responsibility towards the welfare of its students. We sincerely feel that initiating administrative procedures at various levels in time prevents academic losses to the students. Considering this, the college administration has decided to initiate a few steps to give a smooth start to the academic activities of the TYBSc for the academic year 2023-2024. These are as follows:
- Eligible students are appealed to fill up an online preference form indicating the subject they wish to take in the third year of the B.Sc. degree program.
- A provisional list of students willing to take a particular subject in the TYBSc will thus be created. If the number of students in the list of any subject is well within the capacity of the concerned department to cater to the needs of the students, such a list can later be treated as the final list.