Progressive Education Society’s Modern College of Arts, Science and Commerce(Autonomous)
Shivajinagar, Pune -5
Notice about Performance Improvement Examination
PG Part 1 (2019-20) (Autonomous)
All the P.G. Part 1 students, who had applied for March 2020 (Autonomous) examination for the first time, are informed that the last date of filling ‘Performance Improvement Examination' form is 9th October, 2020. The form is made available from 29th September 2020. This form is to be filled by only those students who had applied for the first time, for March-2020 Examination and are not satisfied with their declared calculation formula based results.
- Who can apply :
- The students who have filled March 2020 examination form of PG Part 1 (Autonomous), for the first time
- Those who are not satisfied with their declared calculation formula based results.
- Pl note that the performance improvement examination form can be filled for the theory subjects whose examination was not conducted and whose marks are calculated based on formula
- How to apply :
- Login url: https://modern.appsis.co.in/ppn
- Use your enrollment number and password
- Click on Improvement Tab on Left Menu
- Select Subjects for which you want to apply for performance improvement.
- Confirm the Subjects.
- Click on view application.
- Pl. Note, if the student wishes to withdraw the application filled, he / she can do so by applying “Reject” button.
- The students applying for Performance Improvement Examination can get an opportunity to appear for examination before the winter semester 2020.
- The said examination will be conducted separately before the winter semester 2020, so that the failed students will get an opportunity to fill the examination forms of winter semester 2020 examination.
- For this, interested students should fill the Performance Improvement Examination forms of the Theory examination.
- The conditions to fill the said forms are as follows :
- The students who have filled summer 2020 examination forms and for the subjects for which the marks are calculated using mathematical calculation, will be allowed to apply for performance improvement.
- No fees are charged for the said Performance Improvement Examination,
- The students who have filled summer 2020 examination forms for the first time are only allowed to fill the Performance Improvement Examination form.
- The students can apply for minimum one and maximum all theory subjects under performance improvement
- The marks obtained in the Performance Improvement Examination will be considered as final for the student.
- “Special Examination” facility will not be applicable for the said examination
- The students who will apply for Performance Improvement Examination will not receive the mark sheet of summer 2020 examination (based on mathematical calculation), rather they will receive the mark sheet after the performance Improvement examination
- The marks obtained in the summer 2020 examination (based on mathematical calculations), will be considered as final for the students who will not opt for Performance Improvement Examination for any subject(s).
- The portion for the Performance Improvement Examination will be on the syllabus completed up to 13th March 2020 for the course.
C.O.E. Coordinator, IQAC Principal