M. Sc.( Computer Science) Admission Notice - 2020
Fourth Round Admission Notice
Cancellation of Admission and Refund of Fees
- The entrance exam of M.Sc. (Computer Science) Part – I was conducted on Sunday, 28th June 2020 for securing admission to the above course in Modern College, Shivajinagar and Modern College, Ganeshkhind.
- Fourth Round Allotment List
- To complete the admission process in Modern College, Shivajinagar Visit: https://oa.mograsys.com/modern/onlineadmission.html
- To complete the admission process in Modern College, Ganeshkhind Visit: https://www.moderncollegegk.org/
- Click here for revised notice.
- The last date to complete the admission process for candidates who have secured admission in the Fourth Round Allotment List is Wednesday, 9th September 2020. If the candidate does not complete the admission process by , Wednesday, 9th September 2020 his/her admission will stand cancelled and will not have any claim on admission in the next round.
- Please note that you have been provisionally admitted to particular course during academic year 2020-21. Your admission will be confirmed subject to fulfillment of Eligibility criteria.
- Transfer of admission between either Colleges may be possible depending on the number of seats available after the Fourth Round of Admission and if the candidate has given choice for transfer earlier in the ‘Student Information’ Google form.
- Kindly note that there would not be any further admission round of M.Sc. (Computer Science) Part-I.
For the candidates who cancel their admission before starting the course for the relevant academic year, his/her entire fees after deduction of processing fee of not more than Rs. 1000/- shall be refunded to the student by the university/concerned Institution.
If the student cancel his/her admission after the course is started, following scheme will be adopted for refund of total fees:
||Time of Cancellation
||If, vacant seat has been filled by another candidate before last date – amount to be
||From 1st day to 10 days (First day inclusive) from the date of
commencement of the course.
||20 % of the total fees
||From 11th day to 30 days from the date of commencement (First
day is inclusive) of the course.
||40 % of the total fees
||100 % of the fees