M. A.( Psychology) ENTRANCE Examination -2020
Day and Date of Examination: Wednesday
, 19th August 2020
Entrance Examination Timing : - 11: 00 am to 01: 00 am
On-line Registration will Start From : Tuesday, 28th July 2020
Last Date of Online Registration: Friday, 14th August 2020
- B.A. with Psychology special.
- B.A. with Psychology general .
Click here for Detailed Notice
Important Instructions to the Candidates
- Those who have appeared for the final year of UG can also appear for the Entrance Examination.
Syllabus for the Entrance Examination:
- Entrance Examination will be conducted in an On-line manner.
- Proctoring mechanism will be followed to conduct the Entrance Examination.
- Candidate may appear for the Entrance Examinations from any locations.
- Candidate may appear for the Entrance Examination though Smart Mobile Phones (Android/IOS), Laptops/ Desktops with internet connectivity facility.
- Candidate should produce genuine photo identity such as College Identity Card/Aadhar Card/ PAN Card at the time of registration and same should be made available during the Entrance Examination
- Candidate should register by using genuine Mobile Number and Email Id, same will be continued for further communication.
- Candidate should upload latest passport size photograph during registration.
- On-line application forms are available on the following link/websites modern.epravesh.com, moderncollegepune.edu.in. Candidate can make payment of fees Rs. 500/- (Five Hundred Only) using Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card . Application form fees include the Entrance Examination fee also. Admissions will be given based on the marks obtained at the Entrance Examination.
The questions will be based on syllabi of compulsory subjects for Psychology FY, SY and TY of BA course offered by SPPU for affiliated colleges.
Max Marks: 100 Marks
Click here for the syllabus
Nature of Examination:
Multiple Choice Questions
No Negative Marking
Note:-Admissions to M.A.(Psychology)) course will be given based on the performance in the Entrance Examination and subject to the fulfillment of the eligibility criteria of the course by the candidate.