For Academic Year 2020-21
Extended Date for merit form submission of courses : B.B.A./ B.B.A.-I.B. /B.B.A.-C.A./ B.Voc. (Fashion Technology and Apparel Designing) :10th August 2020
Acceptance of Merit form is closed for courses : First Year of B.A. / B.Com./ B.Sc./ B.C.A. (Science)
Merit Lists will be displayed on 11th August 2020 at 5.00 pm and 12th August 2020 at 5.00 pmNote :
- Modern College of Arts, Science and Commerce, Shivajinagar, Pune -5 is an Autonomous College since academic year 2019-20. The college is permanently affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune-7.
- Being an autonomous college, the syllabus is designed by the college. The examinations are conducted by the College and the result is also declared by the College. However, the final degree is awarded by Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune-7 to the students who pass from the autonomous college.
- All the admissions will be given as per the merit of marks of the student and strictly as per the norms / rules of reservation laid down by Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune -7 and Government of Maharashtra.
- Preference to admission will be given to the students who have completed their 12th standard from Modern College of Arts, Science and Commerce (Autonomous), Shivajinagar, Pune -5, only if they fill the Merit form in given time, on the link provided below.
Link to fill Merit Form for First Year for the courses: B.A. / B.Com./ B.Sc./ B.C.A. (Science)/ B.Voc. (Fashion Technology and Apparel Designing) : https://oa.mograsys.com/modern/onlineadmission.html
Link to fill Merit Form for First Year for the courses: B.B.A. / B.B.A.-C.A./ B.B.A.-I.B. and B.Com. (Non Grant) :
- Enter your name, mobile number, email id and password and click on “Submit” button.
- You will receive an email containing your user id and password to fill the merit form. Use this user id and password to login to the portal. Fill the merit form and submit the form. (Please remember this user id and password for further transactions.)
- For form submission Please keep scanned copies of following documents ready :
- SSC Certificate
- HSC marksheet (in case it is not yet received, scanned copy of online result)
- Diploma certificate ( if last examination given was Diploma)
- Cast Certificate ( if applicable)
- Cast Validity ( if applicable)
- Gap Certificate ( if applicable)
- After submitting the form, your merit form number will get displayed on the screen. Please remember this number for further reference.
- After the end date of form submission, merit list will be displayed on college website http://moderncollegepune.edu.in/notices
- You will be intimated about your admission status on your login. If you are shortlisted for the specific round you will have to fill the Admission Form available on your login and save.
- If you fail to fill the admission form within the specified dates of that specific round, you will lose the claim on your admission and you will not be able to take admission in any of the next rounds.
- After the form is saved, the form will be verified by respective Faculty Clerk and then by respective Vice Principal. Vice-Principal will be approving the subjects you have selected (if any).
- After the Vice-Principal approves the form, the status on your portal will be “Approved by VP”.
- If the status is “Approved by VP”, you can pay the fees online.
- Admission Fees are to be paid only through the online Fee Payment Gateway available on the admission form. The fees can be paid using debit card/ credit card/ internet banking/UPI/Wallet.
- Students should not come to College to submit the Admission forms or Fees Payment. This has to be done strictly by online method.
- The admission of the students to FY will be confirmed only after the student fills and submits the admission form and pays online fees within the prescribed dates.
- In case of any queries,
- an email can be sent to email address : email@example.com
- Contact through Phone on : 020-25535927 / 020-25535102
Academic specifications for F.Y.B.Sc. Admission
- For F.Y.B.Sc. the subjects are –
- One compulsory subject : Physical Education
- The students will have to select one group from A or B. The details of the group are as below. In each group there are 4 subjects Three subjects out of four that were in F.Y.B.Sc.
|Group A||Group B|
- For FY BSc. (Microbiology) there is one group : CBZMic : (Chemistry, Botany, Zoology and Microbiology)
Academic specifications for F.Y.B.Com. AdmissionFor F.Y.B.Com. Admission compulsory subjects are :
- 4 Compulsory subjects
- Physical Education
- For F.Y.B.Com. there are three optional groups. The student has to select one subject per group.
Academic specifications for F.Y.B.A. AdmissionFor F.Y.B.A. Admission compulsory subjects are :
- Compulsory English
- Physical Education
- Students have to select five subjects from the list below:
|Marathi Medium||English Medium|
|English / Hindi||English / Hindi|
|Marathi||Marathi / German|
|Psychology / History||Psychology / History|
|Political Science||Political Science|