National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) was approved by the MHRD and launched by Honourable Minister of Human Resource Development.
This framework outlines a methodology to rank institutions across the country. The methodology draws from the overall recommendations broad understanding arrived at by a Core Committee set up by MHRD, to identify the broad parameters for ranking various universities and institutions. The parameters broadly cover.
- “Teaching, Learning and Resources,”
- “Research and Professional Practices,”
- “Graduation Outcomes,”
- “Outreach and Inclusivity,”
NIRF India Ranking 2018 :
- NIRF Ranking 2018 (College)
- NIRF Ranking 2018 (Overall)
- PCS Facilities
- Faculty Details
- Student Details
- Research Details
- Finantial Details
NIRF India Ranking submitted for previous years :