Vyapar Mela 2020
a commercial get together is organized by Progressive Education Society's
Modern College of Arts, Science & Commerce (Autonomous), Shivajinagar, Pune 5 on 13th and 14th February 2020.
Venue : College Ground
Last date of Registration : 11th February 2020
Rules and Regulations for Students
- ‘Vyapar Mela’ timings: 9 a.m to 3 p.m
- Stall Rent Rs.1400/- for 2 days, for group of 7 to 10 students.
- Eatables or any product stalls are allowed (eg. Snacks, plants, mehendi, tattoo, garments, games, accessories, photography, etc)
- Registration for the Vyapar Mela should be done only through online mode.
- All students must carry identity cards.
- The stall holders should abide with the college rules.
- All participating students will receive a e-certificate of Participation.
- Stalls will be allotted to the students by Vyapar Mela organizing committee. Decision of the said committee will be final.
- Inappropriate games and behaviour will lead to disqualification of stalls. Decision of the said committee will be final.
Online Registration Form closed