Application Form For BBA/BBA(CA)/BBA (IB) Entrance Examination 2020
Provisional Admission Notice
Third Year ( B.Com./ B.B.A./ B.B.A.-I.B., B.B.A.-C.A.)
For Academic Year 2020-21
Third Year ( B.Com./ B.B.A./B.B.A.-I.B./B.B.A.-C.A.) Provisional Admission Procedure 2020-21
This is to inform to the students who are in Second Year in Modern College of Arts, Science and Commerce (Autonomous), Shivajinagar, Pune 5 and will be taking admission to Third Year ( B.Com./B.B.A./ B.B.A.-I.B./B.B.A.-C.A.) in Modern College of Arts, Science, Commerce (Autonomous), Shivajinagar, Pune 5, that they will have to take provisional admission to Third year of respective course only through online mode.
The dates to fill Provisional Online Admission Forms are : 9th July 2020 to 16th July 2020
The steps for provisional online admission procedure are as follows :
- Click on http://mccommerce.vriddhionline.com to fill provisional online admission form for Third Year (BCom/BBA/BBA-IB/BBA-CA)
- Login using the Registration ID and Password, which is provided to you via sms by the College
- If you want to update mobile number or email id, you are allowed to do so in the form.
- If not, click on “Save and Continue” till the payment option is displayed on the screen. Then Click on “Submit” button.
- The student should select the subjects opted in Second Year of your respective course during the submission of form. In case of any subject change, a separate email can be sent on email@example.com
- Provisional Admission Fees are to be paid only through the online Fee Payment Gateway available on the provisional admission form.
- Students should not come to College to submit the provisional Admission forms or Fees Payment. This has to be done strictly by online method.
- The provisional admission of the students to Third Year will be confirmed only after the student fills and submits the provisional admission form and pays online fees
- Please remember, the final confirmation of admission to the third year is solely based on the result of the second year declared by SPPU.
- In case of any queries,
- an email can be sent to email address : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact through Phone on : 020-25521734
Contact Details of Faculty Clerks : (Time to contact : 11.00 am to 4.00 pm only)
|BBA, BBA(IB), BBA(CA), BCom (Self Financed)||Shri. Devendra Sathe
Shri. Yogesh sawarkar
Note : Admission form filling and payment of fees is strictly by online mode.
Dear Students and Parents,
We would like to appreciate your efforts and precautions to shield yourselves from the COVID-19 pandemic, and at the same time, for keeping your spirits high with a strong positive mindset. You are contributing well in these difficult times. Congratulations!
This pandemic has disturbed the routines of many of our social endeavors and the academic world is no exception to these hard times. As you are aware, the final examinations in the second term of S.Y. U.G. could not be conducted, and the universities areconstrained to prepare the results based on the performance of students in the first semester (Ref : Government of Maharashtra Circular 08/05/2020 and SPPU Circular 23/5/2020).
We, at the Modern College of Arts, Science, and Commerce (Autonomous) Shivajinagar, Pune -5, have always carried a deep sense of responsibility towards the welfare of the students. We sincerely feel that the delays in the administrative procedures at various levels should not cause any academic loss to the students.
In light of this, the college administration has decided to initiate a few steps to cut short the disturbance in academic activities at the same time, improving academic integrity. These are as follows:
- Though the SPPU has not yet declared the results, and since we know that the final resultswill be based on the performance of students in the first term of the academic year 2019-2020, the students have a reasonably good judgment of their final score in the second year of the degree course.
- Based on this judgment, the students seeking admission to T.Y.B.Sc. ( Botany / Zoology / Chemistry/ Physics / Electronic Science / Mathematics / Statistics) are hereby appealed to fill up an online preference form indicating the particular subject they wish to take in the third year of the B.Sc. degree program.
- A provisional list of students willing to take a particular subject in the TYBSc will thus be created. If the number of students in the list of any subject is well within the capacity of the concerned department to cater to the needs of the students, such a list can latter be treated as the final list.
- Once the SPPU declares the results of the second year, the students can complete the technical procedures necessary to enroll in the third year. Please remember, the admission to the third year is solely based on the result of the second year declared by the SPPU.
- In the meantime, the departments can make the WhatsApp group to practice online communication for efficient teaching-learning process. Such groups can be channels to exchange academic interactions informally. With this preparation beforehand, when the actual teaching of the academic year 2020-2021 begins latter as per the circulars from the SPPU, Got. of Maharashtra, and UGC, New Delhi, all of us would be in a sound position to execute the plans of digital education in the first semester of the academic year 2020-2021.
We sincerely hope that these steps would ensure good academic services to the students.