Skill Development Workshops
Graphology is a science of handwriting analysis. We can assess client’s personality with the help of handwriting of that person. This course was conducted for B.A. and M.A. psychology students. Duration of this course was 10 days. 32 students attended this course. This course was beneficial for the students because with the help of information and activities conducted by expert are really applicable in their cases. (13th Feb 2015 – 23rd Feb 2015).
- To help students to know techniques used in graphology.
- To help students learn this technique to support assessment of the client.
- To help students to use this as supportive therapy for the client.
- Students used these techniques in their cases for assessment and therapy.
- Students used this course for their own handwriting analysis.
Flower Remedy Workshop
Flower Remedy is a type of medicine in which flower extracts are used as medicine. The original Bach Flower Remedy is a safe and natural method of healing discovered by Dr. Bach from 1920 – 1930’s in England. They gently restore the balance between mind and body by casting out negative emotions such as fear, worry, hatred and indecision which interfere with the equilibrium of the being as a whole. The Bach Flower Remedies allow peace and happiness to return to the sufferer so that the body is free to heal itself. The Bach Flower Remedies are made from wild flowers and are safe for the whole family including pets.
This course was conducted for M.A. psychology students. Some faculty members of our college also attended this course. Duration of this course was 10 days (March and April 2015)
- To help student to know concept of flower remedies.
- To help student to know different (38) flower remedies.
- To help students to use this as support therapy for the client.
- 28 students and 4 faculty members completed this course.
- Students used these remedies in their cases for assessment and therapy.