Research Center in Electronic Science
Research Center in Electronic Science, affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune, is established from 2009-10 in the department. There are three research guides with research projects in Instrumentation , Embedded systems , wireless network communication.
Research Projects / Schemes
|Sr No||Name of the Project||Year||Principle Investigator||Co-Investigator||Amount
|1||“Design & development of surface acoustic wave based gas sensors”||2014-2016||Mr.P.S. Varade||--------||1,90,000
|2||“Modeling, Simulation and experimental study of Fiber Optic Tilt Sensors and their applications”||2009-2011||Mr.S.R.Chaudhari||Mr. D.B.Gaikwad||2,50,000|
|3||Effect of RF radiation on plant growth||2008-2010||Mr. R.V. Vidap||Mr. A.V.Kamble||1,00,000|
|4||Establishment of Mini-observatory for Educational purpose||2007-2009||Mr. D.B.Gaikwad||Mr. P.S.Varade||1,00,000|
|5||Antenna Tracking System||2007-2009||Mr. A.V.Kambale||Mr.T.B.Sonawane Mr.R.V. Vidap||1,00,000|
|6||Feasibility Study of Phased Array fed Antenna *||2003-2004||Mr. A.V.Kambale||Mr. R.V. Vidap|
|7||Development of low cost electronic prototypes for chemical measurements||2001-2003||Mr. B.B. Yenge||Mr. S.S. Thengadi|
|8||Development of educational model to promote basic sciences as a career with special reference to electronic science discipline.**||2001-2003#||Dr. S. A. Deuskar||Dr.A.D.Shaligam||5,51,000|
|9||Development of Microcontroller Based Drip Irrigation system||1999-2001#||Mr.D.B.Gaikwad||Mr.A.V.Kamble||34,000|
|10||Development of datalogger for automatic weather station.||1995-1996#||Prof S. S. Thengadi||Prof B. B. Yenge||37,000|
|11||Synthesis of Conducting polymers and study feasibility in Silicon device technology.||1995-1997#||Dr. S. A. Deuskar.||Dr P.D.Kulkarni (Chemistry).||1,51,000|
|12||Fabrication of prototype of LDR using Photolithography||1994-1995#||Dr. S. S. Ghaisas||Mr.S. R.Chaudhari||30,000|
|13||Systematic Survey and Experimentation to establish|
e-waste management centre in Modern College,
* Funded by ISRO
# Funded by UGC
Other projects are funded by BCUD, SPPU
Research Papers presented and published
- “ Role and Scope of Agrielectronics”, research paper by S.A. Deuskar ,published Souvenir of NSPTS – 7 entitled ‘ Samavedan’ : Seonsor -2000.
- “Development of thermister based soil moisture meter for use in mobile weather station”, research paper by S.R.Chaudhari presented at National Seminar on Advanced Instrumentation (NSAI-2001), organized by- CSIO, Chandigarh. January 29-31, 2001.
- “Development of Humidity meter for use in mobile weather Station”, research paper presented by S.R.Chaudhari, 8th National Seminar on Physics and technology of Sensors (NSPTS-8), Organized by Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research , Kalpakkam, 27th Feb-1st March 2001.
- “Development of an instrument for soil moisture measurement”, research paper presented by S.R.Chaudhari at National Seminar arranged by Instrument Society of India NSI-26 at IRDE Dehradun on 31st Oct to 2nd Nov. 2001.
- “Development of software model for thermal Conductivity to develop soil moisture sensor.” research paper presented by S.R.Chaudhari ,16th I.A.P.T. National Convention 2001 at Yavatmal. (23 to 25 Nov. 2001).
Research Papers published
- “Design and devlopment of soil moisture sensor for its use in indegeneously developed automated drip irrigation system”, research paper presented by S.R.Chaudhari at National Seminar organised by Instrument Society of India NSI-27 at Dept. of Physics , Bharathiar University, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu on 27th Nov to 29th Nov. 2002.
- “Development of soil moisture sensor along with instrumentation”, research paper presented by R.Chaudhari at National Seminar organized by Instrument Society of India NSI-28 at Pantnagar, Uttaranchal Pradesh on 03rd Nov to 05th Nov. 2003.
- “ To Study the Feasibility of Use of Temperature Sensor in Automation of Drip Irrigation” , research paper presented byB. Gaikwad, A.V. Kamble, Sulabha Deuskar Paper Presented NSPTS – 7 , Proceedings of the 7th National Seminars on physics and technology of sensors February 14th – 16th 2000,.
- “Automation in Drip Irrigation” , research paper presented by B. Gaikwad, S.A.Deuskar and A.V. Kamble, IETE Technical Review 2003-04 Research Article Published.
- “Development of Microcontroller based prototype for sugar whiteness testing” research paper presented by D. Shaligram, D.B. Gaikwad, S.A. Deuskar at NSPTS – 10 , Process of the 10th National Seminar on Physics and Technology of Sensors on March 4th to 6th 2004, Presented Research Paper
- “ Optical Fiber Based Color Measurement By Using RGB LED’s by D.Shaligram, D.B. Gaikwad, T.N. Ghorude National Seminar on Interdisciplinary Applications of Electronics January 28th – 29th 2006, Research Paper Published
- “Computerized Antenna Tracking System” , research paper presented by B.Sonawane, A.V. Kamble and R.V. Vidap National Seminar on Recent Advances in Sensors and Instrumentation organized by Department of Electronics, Shankarrao Mohite Mahavidyalaya, Akluj Participated and presented paper on 15th &16th Oct 2007 .
- “Establishment of Mini-observatory for ducational purpose” research paper presented by Prof. D.B.Gaikwad, Prof. P.S.Varade and Mr. A. Dhere.
- “Establishment of Mini-observatory for Educational purpose” by D.B. Gaikwad and 7Prof. P.S.Varade. at INNOVATION – 2007, First Conference for Pune University Teachers November 2007, Presented Research Paper INNOVATION – 2008, Regional Resarch Conference for College Teachers On Computer Science, Eletronic Sciene, Mathematics and Physics on 26th – 27th November 2008, Presented Research Paper 23rd National Symposium on Instrumentation organized by Andra University College of Engineering, Andra University, Visakhapatnam & Instrument Society of India, Indian Institute of Science, Banglore on 8-10 Dec 2008 Presented paper entitled “Automatic Antenna Tracking System” by Prof. T.B.Sonawane, Prof. A.V. Kamble and Prof. R.V. Vidap and M.Sc. Students.
- “ Effect of RF (100Mhz) radiation on plant growth by Prof. A.V. Kamble and Prof. R.V. Vidap, INNOVATION – 2009, Regional Research Conference .
- ” Image processing using wavelet transform” ,Paper Published Raman Memorial Seminar M.Sc. Students Kadam , Botre , along with staff members A.S. Apte , Dr. N. Hivarkar Participated and Published the Paper in 2007-08.
- “Effect of EM radiation on plant growth (Capsicum)” , by Prof.R.V.Vidap at Innovation Research conference, New Arts, College, Ahemadnagar on 09, 10 December 2009.
- “Modeling , Simulation and experimental study of Fiber Optic Tilt Sensor” research paper presented by Prof. S.R.Chaudhari and Prof. D.B. Gaikwad at New Arts, College, Ahemadnagar on 09, 10 December 2009.
- “study of Operating Principles ,strengths and limitations of rechargeable energy sources for portable electronic gadgets”, research paper presented by Mrs. Archana Apte at National Confrence on Emerging Trends in Electronics and Computer Science organized by Dr.D.Y. Patil college Pimpri , sponsored by University of Pune.
- “dsPIC based SPWM controlled Three Phase Inverter Fed Induction Motor Drive.” Research paper published by Prof. T.B. Sonawane International Journal of Computer Applications 47(16):17-20, June 2012.
- “SMS Controlled Smart e-Notice Board”, research paper published by T.B. Sonawane International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT) Vol. 2 Issue 11, November – 2013.
- “ZigBee Based Data Acquisition System to Monitor Heater Temperature using LabVIEW” research paper published by T.B. Sonawane, International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT) Vol. 3 Issue 2, February – 2014.
- Sonawane “A comparative study of PID and Fuzzy logic controller using MATLAB Simulink for Water Tank System.”, research paper published by T.B. Rayat Shikshan Sanstha, Satara, Karmaveer Vidyaprabodhini TRAJECTORY, Vol. 19, No.1 Jan- June 2011 PP. 12-15
- “FPGA Implementation of Fuzzy Logic Controller for Temperature Control.” , research paper published by Prof. T.R. Kumbhar International Journal of Computer Applications 62(20):19-23, January 2013.
- “e-waste management campaign: Case study in rural community” research paper published by Prof. S.R. Chaudhari, Prof. P.S. Varade, Dr. A.D.Shaligarm at national conference on “Hazardous e-waste management” organized by Modern college on 23rd & 24th December 2013, published in Environment Observer ,Vol. 17 , December 2013, Page 33,
- “Recent advances in computer science and electronics”, research paper presented by Prof. A.V. Kamble in National Conference at Vidnyan Mahavidyalaya, Sangola held on 3rd & 4th January 2014.
- “Structural, optical and gas sensing properties of spin coated nanocrystalline zinc oxide thin films”, research paper presented by R.V. Vidap in Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Electronics September 2013, Volume 24, Issue 9, pp 3170-3174
- “Modeling , Simulation and experimental study of Fiber Optic Tilt Sensor and their applications” research paper presented by Prof. S.R.Chaudhari and Prof. D.B. at the University level conference INNOVATION -2010 at H.V. Desai College Pune, on 24th December 2010 .
- “Modeling , Simulation and expermimental study of Fiber Optic Tilt Sensor and their applications” , research paper presented by Prof. S.R.Chaudhari and Prof. D.B. Gaikwad has presented a research paper at AVISHKAR in Fergusson College .
- “Implementation of effective irrigation methods leads to electronic growth”, research paper presented by Prof. B.B. Yenage , Prof. R.V.Vidap presented a paper on in International Conference on Business opportunities in Life Sciences, organized by Modern College , Pune-5 during 28 to 30 January 2012.
- “Business opportunities in agriculture using equipments and systems, special emphasis on rural India:A review” , research paper presented by Prof. R.V.Vidap presented a paper on in International Conference on Business opportunities in Life Sciences, organized by Modern College , Pune-5 during 28 to 30 January 2012.
- “Some Investigations on Nano crystalline Zinc Oxide thin films”, research paper presented by Prof. R.V.Vidap in National Conference at Vinayakrao Patil College, Vaijapur, Dist. Aurngabad , 29-30 December 2011.
- “Modeling , Simulation and experimental study of Fiber Optic Tilt Sensor and its applications”, research paper presented by Prof. S.R.Chaudhari and Prof. D.B. Gaikwad has presented a research in regional Research conference entitled INNOVATION at M.G.V’s Smt. Pushpatai Hiray Arts,Science and Commerce Womens College , Malegaon Camp, Nashik – 423105 on 16 March 2012.