Activities conducted during the year:
- Kartikeya Rindani Intercollegiate Programming and Quiz Contest (Saturday, 15th February 2014)
- R.M Marathe Programming Competition ( Wednesday, 15th January 2014)
- Poster Competition (Saturday, 15th February 2014)
- Placement Activity
- Group Discussion
- Mock Interview
- Personality Development Programme for PG Students
- On-line Admission Process for all the courses
- Conduction of M.Sc. (CS) and M.C.A (Science Faculty) Entrance Examination at Mass Level
- Student/Career Counseling
- “Zaroka” – The Desktop….. article column
Joint endeavor of Rindani Family and Alumni of Computer Science Dept.
Four needy students of Computer Science Department have received Rs.10,000/- Scholarship to pursue their further education. On this occasion Dr. Girish Rindani, Mr. Swanad Shinde and others.
Prize Distribution Ceremony of the Poster Competition: Dr. Girsh Rindani, Mr. Swand Shinde, Principal Dr. R. S. Zunjarrao, Prof. S. S. Deshmukh and winner Ms. Vrushali Paygude (M.Sc.(CS) Part-I)
Kartikeya Rindani Intercollegiate Programming Contest: Mr. Swapnil Darwatkar (TYB.Sc.(CS), MCASC, Pune-5) receiving First Prize, KRIPC at the hands of Mr. Swanand Shinde (Education Director, Quick Heal Technologies Pvt. Ltd.)
Poster Competition: Judges evaluating the posters prepared by students, Prof. Manisha Suryawanshi, Ms. Rupali Pathak-Sarkale and Mr. Ashish Kumar
Poster Competition was conducted on 15th February 2014 on the topics Encryption, Computer Graphics, Ethical Hacking, Operating System, Satellite Communication , Big Data, Distributed Computing, Robotics, Gaming, Image Processing and Artificial Intelligence. Prof. Mrs. Manisha Suryawanshi worked as a co-ordinator for this activity.
Intercollegiate Quiz Contest was conducted on Saturday, 15th Feb 2014 around 80 students from various colleges have participated in the contest. Prof. Mrs. Vaishali Bhoite, Prof. Sanjay Daf, Prof. Sheetal Patil and other staff members of the department have made the event a grand success.
- R.M Marathe Programming Contest
The contest was held on 18th Jan 2014. The competition was conducted in two rounds. The first round was an objective test. The shortlisted students appeared for On-line programming competition. Forty five students participated for the Objective test and nine students were shortlisted. The prize winner was Mr. Swapnil Darwatkar (T.Y. B.Sc (Computer Science)) Prof. Madhri Ghanekar worked as the co-ordinator for this programming contest