- M.Sc. Biotech students Prachi Joshi, Yogita Shelke, Revati Jadhav, Suvarna Desai, Sameer Sohoni, and Amina Badri participated in poster competition ‘Aavishkar-2015’ organized by BCUD, Savitribai Phule Pune University.
- B.Sc. Biotech students Sukanya Joshi, Prajakta Mahajan, Vaishnavi Dixit, Soumya Digraskar, Rutuja Patil, Megha Wagh, Aditi Dhariya and Pratik Ogale participated in poster competition ‘Aavishkar-2015’ organized by BCUD, Savitribai Phule Pune University.
- M.Sc. Biotech student Aniruddha Bhalerao- cleared GATE and joined IIT Kharagpur for M.Tech. Ph.D.
- F.Y.B.Sc. Biotech student Ms. Mrunmayee Patil Received award for overall performance in NCC (Rank-Junior Under-Officer)
- F.Y.B.Sc. Biotech student Ms. Janhavi Dave Received award of ‘Best Cadet of Naval NCC’ (2015-16).
- M.Sc. Biotech students Elvina Joseph & Meenu Kuman Received Leela Poonawalla Scholarship.
F.Y.B.Sc. Biotech students
- Shubham Magdum & Nishi Roy won Gold Medal in Botanica Wadia College.
- Shubham Magdum & Nishi Roy won Gold Medal in Biofest Wadia College.
- Pratik Dudhal & Christeena Shaji won Bronze trophy in Biofest at Rajmata Jijau College, Bhosari
S.Y.B.Sc. Biotech students
- Athith Chitnis , Yash Bogavat , VedantKadam won 1st Prize in Quiz at Biotech Fest 2014.
- Preetam Patil, Raheen shaikh, Neha , Revati Fulmamdikar won 1st prize in poster presentation in Biotech Fest
- Samruddhi Zende Selected as UR of Modern College
- Vedant Kadam and Yash Bogavat selected as Best NSS Volunteers
M.Sc. Biotech students
- Elvina Joseph & Meenu Kuman Received Leela Poonawalla Scholarship.
- Meenu Kuman & Balkrishna Talwar won 1st prize in poster presentation in Biotechfest.
- Vinaya Shinde & Ankita Deokar won 2nd prize in poster presentation Biofest.
- Rituja Pandhre & Aparajita Kulkarni won 1st prize in Biorangoli, Biofest.
- F.Y.B.Sc. Biotech Yash Bogawat and Atith Chitnis was winner for quiz of Life Sciences and Applied Sciences held at the IIT College Pawai.
- Six M.Sc. II Biotech students were placed in company named ‘Symphony’
- M.Sc. Biotech students Akshada khadpekar and Prashant Shah participated in intracollege badminton competition and won 1st prize.
- T.Y.B.Sc. Biotech student Vrushali Sharma won Third prize for poster presentation on “Study of kinetics of alpha amylase” in the National Conference on Perspectives of Chemical Sciences organised by Dept of Chemistry, Modern College of Arts, Science and Commerce Shivajinagar Pune 5 on Feb 23rd-25th 2012.
- S.Y.B.Sc. Biotech students Yugnadhara patil and Mugdha Phutane won the 1st prize in poster competition organsied by Dept of Botany.
- S.Y.B.Sc. Biotech Parekh fenali and Parvathi Lekshminarayanan won the second prize in poster competition organsied by Dept. of Botany.
M.Sc. Biotech student Sudarshan Gupta
- Awarded second prize for poster presentation competition on the topic ‘RT-PCR based detection of Banana Chlorosis Disease’ at Annual State Level Science Exhibition held at Balbhim Arts, Science and Commerce College, Beed,(M.S).
- Awarded 1st prize for paper presentation at National Seminar on “Frontiers in Biotechnology and Bioformatics” organized by D.Y.Patil Biotechnology and Bioformatics Institute, Tathawade, Pune in Feb 2011.
- Awarded 1st prize for poster presentation in Intercollegate project competition organized by Rajmata Jijau College, Bhosari .
Students joined Higher Studies in India
|Name of the Student||Institute||Course|
|Harsha Ingle||IISER, Bhopal||Ph.D.|
|Shrikant Kokate||IISER, Bhuwaneshwar||Ph.D.|
|Neha Deshpande||IISER, Pune||Ph.D.|
|Sujata GaiwalaSharma||CCMB, Hyderabad||Ph.D.|
|Mokshada Varma||Agharkar Research Institute, Pune||Ph.D.|
|Renuka Joshi||Agharkar Research Institute, Pune||Ph.D.|
|Sakalya Chavan||Agharkar Research Institute, Pune||Ph.D.|
|Prajakta Shinde||NCCS, Pune||Ph.D.|
|Rajashree Patil||NCCS, Pune||Ph.D.|
|Akshada khadpekar||IIT, Powai||Ph.D.|
|Aniruddha Bhalerao||IIT, Kharagpur||M.Tech. Biotech. /Ph.D.|
|Sayali Choudhari||IISER, Pune||Integrated M.Sc. Ph.D.|
Students joined Higher Studies Abroad
|Name of the Student||Country||Course|
|Aniruddha Pawar||USA||Ph.D. in Bioformatics|
|Arpita Bhurke||Rutgers state University in New Jersy, USA||Ph.D. in Animal Biosciences and Endocrinology|
|Fenali Parekh||Montana, USA||Ph.D.|
|Janhavi Mohite||Kolumbia University USA||MS.|
Our alumni as Bio-entrepreneurs
- Kishore Kulkarni
- Vishal Sharma
- Ajinkya Shewale
- Anand Gujrathi
- Chetan Rawal